The Ina Maxi Skirt is officially launched!

The Ina Maxi Skirt in a horizontal striped fabric


Hi friends,

I haven't blogged in a long time, and there's a reason for that: I was busy sewing and taking pictures of the Ina Maxi Skirt!

If you haven't heard about it on Pattern Review, let me announce that the Ina Maxi Skirt pattern is officialy launched! And it's here!

I was one of the beta pattern testers, even before that skirt had a name, and Deepika asked me if I wanted to be the cover model. After thinking about it, I thought it would be a fun thing to do. So, below you have some pictures of that wonderful skirt on a woman who's not 5'10'', who doesn't weigh 108 lbs and who's not 17! :-)

I'm not paid to say this, but I love everything about that skirt, it looks great and it's so comfortable! Go buy the pattern and make one for yourself, you will love it! I see many more versions of the Ina Maxi Skirt in my future! As a side note, I would add that the skirt is particularly striking when made with a striped fabric, vertical or horizontal.


With a vertical striped fabric

Now some details:





A funny shot:
 


 And finally a gratuitous shot of me and Dixie, my great dog friend:

Strangely, Blogger really darkens my pictures. Why? / Bizarrement, Blogger assombrit mes photos. Pourquoi?
Français:

Allô tout le monde,

Je n'ai pas blogué depuis belle lurette, pour une bonne raison: j'étais occupée à coudre et à prendre des photos de la Ina Maxi Skirt!

Si vous n'en avez pas entendu parler sur Pattern Review, laissez-moi vous annoncer que le patron est officiellement lancé, et il est ici!

J'étais l'une de celles qui ont testé la version beta du patron, avant même que cette jupe ait un nom, et Deepika m'a demandé si je voulais être le 'cover model'. Après y avoir réfléchi un peu, je me suis dit que ce serait plutôt amusant. Alors, voilà les photos de la jupe sur une femme qui ne mesure pas 5'10'', qui ne pèse pas 108 livres et qui n'a pas 17 ans! :-)

Je ne suis absolument pas payée pour dire ça, mais j'aime tout de cette jupe, elle a un look formidable et est tellement agréable à porter en plus! Allez vous procurer le patron et faites-vous en une, vous allez l'adorer! Je vois plein d'autres versions de la Ina Maxi Skirt dans mon futur! Je vais terminer en ajoutant que cette jupe est particulièrement saisissante lorsqu'on utilise un tissu à rayures, verticales ou horizontales.

Commentaires

  1. Oh wow! The skirt is fabulous and you look gorgeous. Congratulations, cover girl! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for your kind comments! I qualify myself as a senior model - LOL

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The skirts look amazing! Congratulations to you and everyone involved in making this happen!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is gorgeous! I love your variations. And clearly, you were the perfect choice for the cover model.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! I like this pattern...... and your fabrics......
    Christine

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular posts / articles les plus consultés